General Requirements of the Quality Management System
The organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable requirements and to enhance customer satisfaction through the entire process.
The organization shall establish, document, implement and maintain a quality management system and continually improve it through the use of the quality policy, quality objectives, internal audit and inspection results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive action and management review.
To design and implement the quality management system the company has to:
- identify the processes required, their application throughout the organization and document them in the diagram of interaction between the processes;
- determine the sequence and interaction of such processes;
- determine criteria and methods needed necessary to support the operation and effective monitoring and analysis of the processes;
- ensure the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes;
- establish processes to identify and implement actions necessary to achieve the planned results and to improve them continually.
Do not forget, you must have a system which is proved in practice and shall be continuously updated according the company’s needs and customer’s requirements.
4 Your-Quality is not a website where you can simply download all your documents for implementation. You will find here effective techniques which enable you to setup your local procedures based on industry standards and best practice.
Want to know more? Please check following subjects: